Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Morning

I am currently listening to a mash-up of the new MaximumRocknRoll radio show (posted last night by my lovely roommate Layla) and the Future Terror tape off of the Terminal Escape blog.
My good friend Robert runs the Terminal Escape blog and always has good gems on there. And he usually does one post everyday. ( Can you imagine his tape collection?!)

Good Morning indeed!

However I am still fukkn pissed that someone stole my bike seat on Saturday!!! While I was working!!! I mean c'mon what are you going to do with a bike seat at 6:30 AM !?! Sell it for crack perhaps . . .

Speaking of bikes, here is one of my favorite Fixed Gear stores from across the globe: C.R.E.A.M. Barcelona. CREAM stands for Cash Rules Everything Around Me, very tongue in cheek with a little socio-political commentary. I hope they get their webstore up and running soon, so I can order a racing cap. I am also in love with the intro to their website done by Hector Ferreno. It is a teaser or intro for his documentary called "The Begining" which tells the story of the Barcelona fixed crews. He also takes photos documenting the fixie polo scene as well.


The Beginning Teaser from Hector Ferreño on Vimeo.




I've seen a lot of bike and skate videos but this one is absolutely beautiful. The way he shot the riders doing tricks makes it look like they are in a ballet. The fluidity of their motions seem so natural. I can't wait to see the rest of the film! Me gustaria!

No comments:

Post a Comment